Experience: 4 years of experience necessary.
- Work Ethic: Demonstrated solid work ethic.
- Attendance: Consistent attendance and arriving at required start times.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively to customers and employees.
- Math Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Reasoning Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Operations: No experience necessary.
- Planning and Organization: Must be able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize these tasks accordingly.
- Working conditions: Will be exposed to changing weather conditions, for instance; rain, wind, cold, and heat.
- Work Environment: Must be comfortable working in the following environments: outdoor weather conditions, very loud, wet or humid conditions, working near mechanical parts, working in high precarious places, working in awkward and/or confining work spaces, possible inhalation of fumes or airborne particles, risk of electrical shock and vibrations. *Please note these are possible occurrences, not necessarily an everyday event.
- Work Schedule: Standard start time 7:00 A.M.
End time varies depending on completion of project. Standard work week; Monday through Friday. Some mandatory Saturday work days. Periodic over time and occasional meetings may occur outside of project completion.
Wait no more we need you! Please apply at www.rtmoore.com and select our Florida Division. We offer medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability, accrued PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and Profit sharing. If you are looking for a well established company, where you can grow, this is the company for you. Apply today!