- Build something that matters
- Do what’s right; be honest and fair
- Build strong relationships
- Share in the company successes
- Friendly Communicator– Communicates authentically to foster connection with others
- Detailed Accuracy – Performs all duties with careful precision and expertise to ensure quality
- Team Oriented – Collaborates to create the best possible outcome and develop strong relationships
- Teaching Focus – Serves and grows others through perpetual training and development
- Efficient – Works effectively to keep up with a fast-moving pace of this position
CRITICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Clear, effective communications skills – both written and verbal
- Positive people skills, relationship builder, with a focus on teaching, coaching, and mentoring
- Able to share constructive feedback and have difficult conversations about performance development
- Aptitude for delegating
- Patient training ability
- Preference for accuracy, attention to detail, and organization
- Proficient in using an IPad
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 4 years of field HVAC experience OR Journeyman’s plumber license
- Exposed to outdoor weather conditions including rain, humidity, snow, wind, cold, and heat.
- The environment may include very loud noises, working near mechanical and moving parts, working at various heights, and small, awkward, confining work spaces.
- There is possibility of inhalation of fumes and airborne particles as well as risk of electrical shock and vibrations.
- Must be able to do the following activities for most of the work day: stand, walk, use hands or fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, see, talk and hear.
- Must be able to climb or balance regularly.
- Near constant lifting or carrying of items of various weight, typically up to 10 – 50 pounds most of the day. Capable of lifting at least 100 pounds on occasion.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with the fingers and perceive attributes of objects and materials.
HOW YOUR PERFORMANCE WILL BE EVALUATED
- Quality and Quantity of work
- Customer and RTM partner satisfaction
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only activities to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities requested by their supervisor.