The Crew Leader will assist in the management and organization of an HVAC new construction project in multi-family or single-family housing division.
The construction environment will require a "hands on leader" that will be able to supervise sub-contractors as well as perform the installation of duct work and HVAC systems when needed.
• Plan and coordinate crews with tasks to be performed and monitor performance
• Knowledge of HVAC duct configurations and the airflow impact
• Experience with sheet metal, duct board and flexible duct systems
• Understand submittal data and construction documents
• Comprehension of equipment installation and operations manuals
• Ability to read and comprehend construction blue prints
• Knowledge of HVAC start up procedures and troubleshooting
•Competency in general computer applications; Windows, Word, Excel, etc.
• 4+ years of similar experience
• Experience working on multi-family or single-family construction environment
• Good communications skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work in a harsh environment, exposed to the elements, with physical activity
• Able to work with people from different backgrounds
• Excellent work ethic
• Ability to work under high pressure